MISSION STATISTICS BOARD Name: Sister Peterson Mission: Brasil João Pessoa Current Location: Manaíra Current Companion: Sister Andrade Current Transfer: 9/12 Week: 5/6 Total Weeks: 53/71 Address: R. João Amorim, 429 Centro 58013-310 João Pessoa - PB Brazil SUBJECT EXPLANATION: It's from Thor Ragnorok. The game creator? I don't remember his name but it's from his spaceship #therealonesknow WEEKLY LIGHTS: - I HIT ONE YEAR ! - GABE HAD HIS BIRTHDAY - SISTER CETRE HAD HER BIRTHDAY - our cute friend mikaele got interviewed yesterday and will be baptized on Sunday!! - our apartment got energy after TWO WEEKS WITHOUT IT. - I ate BLUEBERRY PANCAKES WITH MAPLE SYRUP. #Iwin - my cute little friend Isla got baptized !! SPIRITUAL THOUGHT: I'm studying all of President Nelson's talk since he's been a general authority and this week I studied one that's called "Joy comes in the morning" IT CHANGED EVERYTHING. It's based of a script...









Comments
Post a Comment